👩⚕️ If You Have a Family Doctor or Nurse:
- First step: Give them a call! They know you and can guide you best.
🚫 No Regular Doctor? No Problem!
- You can still get care even if you don’t have a family doctor or nurse.
Options for You:
🚪 Walk-In Clinics:
- What Are They? Places where you can get medical help without an appointment.
- When? Often open during the day, evenings, and weekends.
- For What? Various issues like sore throats, earaches, rashes, and more.
- Cost? Covered with New Brunswick Medicare, but some services might have extra fees.
📍 Find One Near You: New Brunswick Medical Society: Walk-in Clinic Locations
🖥️ Virtual Clinics:
- What Are They? Online spaces to talk to healthcare providers without leaving home.
- How? Connect using phone, video, or chat messaging.
- For What? Non-urgent concerns and general health advice.
- Cost? Covered with New Brunswick Medicare.
🔗 Book a Virtual Visit: eVisitNB: Before You Book
- Always Reach Out: Whether in-person or online, there’s help available.
- Check Treatments: Review what each service can help with to choose the right one for you.
- Your Health Matters: Don’t hesitate to seek help even for small concerns